School Clothing Grant
A School Clothing Grant can be paid to pupils in Secondary education whose parents get one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers' Allowance
- Child Tax Credit but not Working Tax Credit and with an annual income that does not exceed £16,040. (from 6th April 2009)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Income-related employment and support allowance
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
From 1 April 2009 the grant is £30 and parents can apply once in each financial year. You can get an application form from any Secondary school, from Municipal Buildings or from your local library.
If you qualify for a Clothing Grant, you will also be eligible to apply for Free School Meals.
You can complete a form online and print off and return to us by clicking the following link School clothing grant
If you have any queries regarding School Clothing Grants please contact us.
Compliments and ComplaintsThis is a page about how many compliments and complaints the Pupil and Student Support section received.
School Clothing Grant application formThis is an application form for school clothing grants for 2009
If you have problems accessing the Adobe PDF downloads then click here for help