Landlords Accreditation Scheme
Landlord Accreditation means that landlords voluntarily sign up to a code of standards and work with the Council to improve property standards and management conditions in the private rented sector. No two accreditation schemes are the same but most schemes are based on the model scheme produced by Accreditation Network UK (ANUK).
The benefits for landlords include:
- the status of being identified as a good landlord
- distancing themselves from problem landlords
- the business advantage when advertising properties to let
- a liaison officer who can help landlords deal with any Council department
- access to training and development opportunities
- discounts on goods and services
- access to a bond guarantee scheme
- free advertising of properties to let
- £50 per unit of accommodation discount on Houses in Multiple Occupation licence fees
To apply to be part of the scheme, follow the four simple steps below.
To find out more, or to request an application pack by post, contact Paul Rodgers, Private Sector Housing Officer on 01642 528533 or email@example.com
Stockton Council is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Landlord Accreditation Scheme
If you have problems accessing the Adobe PDF downloads then click here for help