Stockton Children's Trust
The Children Act 2004 defines a Children's Trust as "an arrangement bringing together strategic planning, joint commissioning, integrated processes and integrated delivery of services for children and young people." The Children's Trust will be required to establish effective partnerships to promote the well-being of children and young people, to strengthen safeguarding arrangements through the development of Local Safeguarding Children Boards, to develop effective information sharing arrangements and establish new roles for a Director of Children's Services and a Lead Elected Member.
The role of Children's Trust is to address the following key objectives:
- develop a vision for all children and young people in Stockton-on-Tees;
- promote and plan integrated commissioning and ensure high quality services;
- develop a Children & Young People's Plan.
Stockton Council is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Children's Trust Constitution
- Children Trust Governance Chart in Microsoft Word format 78 KB
- Children's Trust Board Constitution in Microsoft Word format 101 KB
- Stockton's Children's Trust Glossary of Terms & Abbreviations in Adobe PDF format 476 KB
Family and Friends Care Policy 2011
If you have problems accessing the Adobe PDF downloads then click here for help