Stockton Council serves the towns of Stockton, Norton, Billingham, Thornaby, Ingleby Barwick and Yarm
- We want people to enjoy a wealth of experiences that will stir, surprise, and delight.
- Each of our libraries exist to serve you, providing a welcoming environment, which is open and free to all. Find all you need to know here.
- We pride ourselves on offering a year-round calendar of events in Stockton. We aim to offer amazing experiences for all our residents and visitors.
- Stockton-on-Tees boasts some fantastic sports facilities, find them here.
- If you love live music, have an eye for the arts or get a thrill from the theatre, Stockton-on-Tees has something for you.
- We're proud of our heritage. Here you'll find fascinating guides to our engineering, industrial and railway heritage.
- Stockton-on-Tees is home to 14 wonderful parks and nature reserves and some fantastic green spaces. You'll find details here.
- Cycling and walking are great, healthy ways to get out and about in the Borough. Here you'll find details of trails, cycle routes and information about rights of way.
- Stockton Borough is home to Billingham, Stockton, Norton, Thornaby and Yarm. However you choose to spend your leisure time, you will find something to suit you in Stockton-on-Tees.
- The Council owns many allotment sites throughout the Borough. You can apply for one here.
- The River Tees flows through the heart of the Borough. Here you'll find useful information about the sporting, leisure, and business opportunities it brings.
- The Stockton-on-Tees Visitor Information Centre is located right in the heart of Stockton Town Centre. Pop along for a whole host of visitor information.
- Up-to-date information for coaches, volunteers and our Play your Part Scheme. Details of funding, grants and rate relief.
© 2013 Stockton Council